21 July 2009

sometimes ...

... I still wake up and think (in the best possible way): Holy cow, I'm married to him!! and wonder at how it happened.

james
james, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle


... someone turns the camera on me for a change.

kirsten michelle
kirsten, canon 40d
taken by james


... I snap photos of innocent and unsuspecting strangers.

walk through the park
walk through the park, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle

peering over the falls
peering over the falls, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle


... I find obvious things visually appealing ...

cliffside daisies
cliffside daisies, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle


... as well as some not-so-obvious things.

trash can
trash can, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle


... my ovaries do somersaults when I see wee little munchkins like these.

baby audrey
baby audrey (5 days old), canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle

elinor
elinor, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle

big eyes
big eyes, canon 40d
taken by kirsten.michelle

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder when people are going to start knocking down your door for prints of some of those...LOVE them. And you, for that matter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful captures...thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great eye! I actually think the trash can was my favorite. And I like to take pictures of strangers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you, my friend. This post was good for my friend-soul.

    I love that picture of you. I can come look at it and be sure to be brought to smiles. And I'm with Jodi -- the trash can one is a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Ovaries doing somersaults." That is an image I will not soon forget. Smiling hugely. :) (Can't see the pics because this dial-up is too darn slow, so I'm quite a bit bummed. Will return when I have higher speed connection.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely couple you are! The people photos are beautiful - the world through your eyes :0)

    ReplyDelete