10 November 2011

I haven't forgotten

It's been several months, I know.

I know how it looks, but I haven't forgotten about this space. I've been thinking about how best to use it -- or (sad to say) if to use it. The majority of my writing life is and has been happening at Team-Ewan.com.

It needs an overhaul, to be sure. But I think this space is here to stay. There's a lot I want to change. So in a few days, I'll be taking this offline (hopefully not for too long) while I make the changes. This space is going to stay the same in some ways, and change a lot in others.

And I hope you will come for the journey.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the changes. As always, if you need any "geekish" help with things, don't hesitate to drop a line...

    [:: Sean ::]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this blog comes back in some form. I especially liked your posts about your and your husband's conversion/reversion to Catholicism. Of course, you may just be too busy to do TWO blogs!

    I don't go to Team Ewan a whole lot. I do pray for the health of you and your baby, but it appears that I am infertile, so I don't usually spend a lot of time on blogs about motherhood. I'm not upset or envious reading about pregnancy and babies, but if I do it too much, I can slip into not being grateful for the many blessings I do have.

    But as I said, I do pray for you and your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete