06 July 2007

When Friends Meet

On Tuesday, I had the blessed privilege of being able to meet Jen, Gary, & Kate a relatively short distance away from home where they were vacationing at her parents' timeshare. I have seen very little of my chums since graduation, so I jumped on the chance to reconnect for the day. The weather was warm and gorgeous, and we enjoyed a delightful lunch.

Here are a few pictures from the day ...


I look forward to a few short weeks from now when I get to see Christin, Adam, & Luke for a few days!! I'm the most blessed blogger in the world ... :o)

5 comments:

  1. You couldn't have ask for a more gorgeous day for them to visit!

    July must be "this is your life" kind of stuff. Well at least college life.

    Can't wait for the next set of friends...(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I in bellingham for my Zakara's first birthday this weekend. This past week allowed me to see my friend Nicole and her baby Noah, in Wenatchee - it was toasty over there. Glad to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited to come see you in a few weeks!

    How neat that you got to see Jen and meet baby Kate. We so need to have a reunion...(Oops. I think I fell back into my CA slang. Of course, you should hear how I drawl now. It is probably worse than year one of Biola.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christin, that comment made me think of how you used to call yourself the Yellow Rose of Texas. (Isn't that right?)

    And Kirsten, I just realized you had your own little "Kate" fest -- and with someone so named, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christianne- I don't think I called myself the Yellow Rose of Texas. That was something Dr. Reynolds started and some others continued. I didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete